Apply for VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
A unique opportunity for you.
Are you interested in furthering your career, building your network of professionals, strengthening your career skills and implementing new skills within your learning and community development? If so, Here Is Life Community Based Organization has an incredible opportunity for you.
The program will run for a period of three to five months from December 2018. The volunteers will be working three to five days a week and will be reporting to the project manager on a weekly basis. The volunteers will be issued with form to be filled and signed by each individual, company, and organization visited.
If you believe you are what the organization is looking for, kindly send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
VOLUNTEER WORK PLAN
- This is a work plan for volunteers who will be following up on the organization’s proposal. The program’s main aim is to get the organization as much funding as possible from different individuals, companies and other organizations. The purpose of this work plan is to help the volunteers accomplish the program’s goal in a convenient and systematic manner. The work plan also helps the organization monitor the volunteers’ accomplishments.
- Volunteer Duties and Responsibilities
- * Identify the various possible donors around
* Issue the organization’s proposal to the identified possible donors
* Defend the proposal if necessary
* Persuade the individuals, companies and organizations to fund the project
Ideal Candidate’s Requirement
* At least a diploma in any related field from a recognized institution
* Should be persuasive
* Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
* Possess good communication skills
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* Ability to work alone and/or with a team
* Ability to work under minimal supervision